- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12,000LB( single line rated pull )Electric Winch
- Efficient Three-stage Planetary Gear Train helps to offer powerful horsepower
- 4-Way Roller Fairlead to guide the rope onto the drum evenly
- Free spooling clutch allows the wire rope to be pulled out without using electric power
- Power IN and OUT through a remote switch with 12ft leads or Wireless Remote Control
Specifications: Single line rated pull: 12000LBS (5443kgs) Motor: 6.6hp/4.8kw (12V), Series Wound Control: Remote switch,12ft lead Gear train: 3 Stage Planetary Gear reduction ratio: 187.2:1 Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear Braking Action: Two way braking action in the drum Drum Size (Diam. x L): 2.5" x 8.8" Cable (Diam. x L): 0.36" x 92' Fairlead: 4-Way Roller Fairlead Remote Control (Wired & Wireless): Optional Remote Control Power Supply: 12V 23A Battery (Not Included) Battery Recommended: 650CCA minimum for winching Battery Leads: 2 gauge,72" Finish : Dark gray powder coat Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.1" x 6.3" x 8.6" Mounting Bolt Pattern (L x W): 10" x 4.5" Weight: 83.6lbs Line speed and motor current (first layer): Line Pull (lbs) | Line Speed (FPM) | Current (A) 0 | 33.3 | 85 4000 | 16.8 | 158 6000 | 12.8 | 231 8000 | 10.1 | 302 10000 | 8.8 | 371 12000 | 7.6 | 450 Line pull and Cable capacity: layer of cable | Rated Line Pull (lbs) | Total Rope on Drum(ft) 1 | 12000 | 17 2 | 9210 | 41 3 | 8030 | 72 4 | 6894 | 99.5 Package Includes: *1 x 12000lb Winch *1 x Wireless Remote Control Valued $29.99 *1 x Pair of Safety Gloves As Free Gift *1 x Solenoid Box Assembly *1 x Roller Fairlead *1 x Remote Switch with 12ft Cable *1 x Hook *1 x Safety Pull Strap *1 x 72" Battery Leads *1 x Users Manual *Some Fixing Accessories *Mounting plate is not included *Wireless remote control battery is not included You need a suitable winch mounting plate to hold your winch and fairlead before installing the winch onto your vehicle. (The type of mounting plate should refer to if your vehicle equipped with a fender guard or not.)