- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Accurately measures: AC/DC voltage, only for DC current (not for AC current), resistance, diode, continuity, and more. Sampling speed: 3 times per second
- Ease of use: data hold button holds a reading; large backlit LCD with large digits is easily visible in dimly lit areas. Built-in support stand allows for hand free use
- Safety protection: overload protection on all ranges. Protective rubber sleeve around the Multimeter adds extra drop protection
- Great after-sale service: lifetime support from our California-based customer support team.
- Note: This Multimeter cannot be used to test AC current! Please make sure the rotary switch is located at the right range during use
Do It All, and Then Some The Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use. It is easy to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing. It can be used to diagnose, assemble, and repair circuitry and wiring. Other features include a low battery indicator, continuity buzzer, and overload protection. It's tough rubber sleeve protects it from the drops and falls associated with the toughest jobs. Built for Everyday Use A Data Hold function keeps the measurements displayed on the MSR-R500 while you record them and a larger display makes the MSR-R500 multimeter even easier to read. Add in the LCD backlight and protective rubber bumper and this is the meter for every job. Specifications Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits Range selection: Manual ranging Overload display: Display OL Sampling Speed: 2 times per second Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included (Low Battery Indication) Diode Test: Yes Continuity Test: Yes Square Wave Output: Yes Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.9" x 1.4" DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ± (0.5%+2), 500V (0.8%+2) AC Voltage: 200V/500V ± (2%+10) DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ± (1%+2), 200mA ± (1.2%+2), 10A ± (2%+5) Resistance: 200Ω ± (0.8%+5), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ ± (0.8%+2), 20MΩ ± (1%+5), 200MΩ ± [5%(reading-10)+10] Package Includes 1 x Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter 2 x Test Leads (pair) 1 x GP Supercell 6F22 9V Battery 1 x User's Manual