- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- During the Civil War, the Union Army purchased almost 130,000 pieces
- The gun was a .44 caliber, six shot, front-loader that took linen or paper cartridges
- This non-firing replica has the handling characteristics of the original
- Overall Length: 14 5/8"; weight - 2lbs 8oz; Barrel Length 7 3/4-inch
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
A blued and brass-finished version of the M1860 revolver. Genre: Civil war product type. Weapons guns revolvers manufacturer: Denix.